Lighting the way. Find the key to stepping up. And discover the secret that turns sounds into melody.
EZ-300 is a 61-key, touch-sensitive keyboard—specially equipped with lighting keys, and designed as an entry Portable Keyboard model for the first-time players. Stylish and comprehensive, it allows you to practice, play and perform with a variety of lesson functions and authentic instrument sounds.
WHERE WONDERS BEGIN
Lighting keys – makes playing fun from the very first time!
– Just play the lighted keys and get beautiful music—naturally and effortlessly. It’s easy to get hooked and have fun practicing and playing. And if you want to improve more, practice at your own pace with the three Lesson functions. Work on the right and left-hand parts separately, and even break the song up into separate sections for repeated practice. The lighting keys guide you throughout, helping you enjoy playing—even if you can’t read music.
Play the songs you love.
– The EZ-300 includes 202 built-in Songs that the whole family will enjoy. With popular hits and famous songs that you’ve heard and want to play on the piano—from pop song, children's songs, classics, and more. You can have fun playing along with the song or simply listen to it playing automatically. Moreover, you can use the EZ-300 with your computer to add even more of your favorites.
- Convenient Light Guide function shows you which notes to play with lighting keys
- A total of 202 built-in demo Songs, including popular and famous songs, as well as pieces for study
- Authentic and natural instrument Voices—622 in total—including actual samples of a grand piano
- Variety of useful functions, including 205 dynamic auto accompaniment Styles that power your performance
- Song expansion feature that lets you play and practice your favorites
- Elegant silver-white finish that enhances any interior
|Number of Keys||61|
|Keyboard Type||Lighted Keyboard / Organ Style|
|Touch Response||Yes (Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed)|
|Tone Generating Technology||AWM Stereo Sampling|
|Number of Polyphony (Max.)||48|
|Number of Voices||622 (241 Panel Voices + 22 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)|
|Effects types||DSP: 38 types|
|Reverb: 12 types|
|Chorus: 5 types|
|Master EQ: 6 types|
|Number of Preset Styles||205|
|Fingering||Smart Chord, Multi finger|
|Style Control||ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL|
|One Touch Setting (OTS)||+|
|Number of Preset Songs||202 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 40)|
|Registration||Number of Buttons: 9|
|Lesson/Guide||KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression|
|Tempo Range||11 - 280|
|Transpose||-12 to 0, 0 to +12|
|Tuning||427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2Hz increments)|
|Internal Memory||Approx. 1.4MB|
|DC IN||12 V|
|Headphones||Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)|
|AUX IN||Stereo mini jack|
|USB TO HOST||44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo|
|Amplifiers||2.5 W + 2.5 W|
|Speakers||12 cm × 2|
|Power Consumption||5 W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)|
|Auto Power Off||+|
|Power Supply||AC Adaptor PA-130, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha|
Six 1.5 V “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or six 1.2 V “AA” size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR6)
|Accessories||AC Adaptor, Music Rest|