61-key, entry-level Portable Keyboard. An expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action with sophisticated functions and designed to enhance your living space.
The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires us...
– Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
On-board lessons support learning to play
– 3-step lesson - Listening, Timing and Waiting modes are available for each hand, or both hands together. Lessons use the on-board Songs to help build your skills. Then, use the simple recording function to capture and listen to your performance.
Free downloadable sheet music for standards popular around the world
– Sheet music for the onboard Songs are available for free as a Song Book. Use this together with the lesson functions to master standards that are popular around the world, and learn how to play with chords quickly even if you don’t have any experience playing the keyboard.
Play with an auto accompaniment, and enjoy arrangements in your favorite genres.
– Just play a chord and the auto accompaniment will start, providing accompaniment with any one of 130 of Styles that you can choose from an extensive range of music genres. You can even use the auto accompaniment to enjoy playing your favorite songs arranged into different genres such as jazz or bossa nova. The downloadable Song Book details the best songs to play with the Style function, so that you can enjoy these arrangements from day one.
– Connect your portable music player to hear your favorite music through the instrument's speakers. Play along and you feel like you've joined the band!
- 400 high-quality Voices, 130 auto accompaniment Styles
- 112 Songs, easy Song Book (available via web download)
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite)
- Recording function
- AUX IN jack for connecting an external audio source
- Master EQ / Ultra Wide Stereo
- Duo Mode
- Compact and portable design
- Battery operation (AAx6)
|Number of Keys||61|
|Tone Generating Technology||AWM Stereo Sampling|
|Number of Polyphony (Max.)||32|
Number of Voices
|384 Voices + 16 drum/SFX kits|
Reverb: 9 types
|Master EQ: 6types|
|Ultra-Wide Stereo: 3types|
|Number of Preset Styles||130|
|Style Control||ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit, MAIN/AUTO FILL|
|One Touch Setting (OTS)||+|
|Number of Preset Songs||112 (including Chord Study: 12)|
|Compatible Data Format||Original File Format|
|Lesson/Guide||[1 LISTEN & LEARN], [2 TIMING], [3 WAITING], [A-B REPEAT], [CHORD DICTIONARY]|
|Tempo Range||11 - 280|
|Transpose||-12 to 0, 0 to +12|
|Tuning||427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (approx.0.2Hz Increments)|
|DC IN||12 V|
|Headphones||Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)|
|AUX IN||Stereo mini jack|
|Amplifiers||2.5 W + 2.5 W|
|Speakers||12 cm x 2|
|Power Consumption||6 W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)|
|Auto Power Off Function||+|
|Power Supply||AC Adaptor PA-130, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha|
Six 1.5 V "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or six 1.2 V "AA" size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR6)
|Accessories||AC Adaptor, Music Rest|